Thursday, December 15, 2011

SUCCESS: A Para-Gram by Paramahansa Yogananda

I have applied this Para-Gram time and again... I felt that I have chosen well in terms of work that I want to do but now I'm not so sure anymore.

This card came to me unexpectedly after I did some tarot card reading the other day because I was feeling very confused. It cemented the signs that the universe has been throwing my way as of late.

As the cliche goes, if there's one thing that's constant in this life, it's change. And right now, the wind of change has blown in my direction and whispered in my ear: "Take risks, take a different path and be great at it."

I know it's scary especially when I'm already living a life of comfort and peace. But my heart tells me there could be more.


The Para-Gram of Success says:

THE PARA-GRAM OF SUCCESS

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. Sounds like a quote from the book How to Be a Success by Paramhansa Yogananda. Good luck with your new direction!

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails