Monday, January 18, 2010

ACCOMPLISHMENT

The following is a "Para-Gram" by Paramahansa Yogananda. I picked this card when I woke up today and pondered upon it during my meditation:
Efficiency that leads to success is developed through concentration and meditation. The unlimited Creative Principle within you is the source of all art and wisdom. When you want to create something important, sit quietly and meditate deeply upon it. You will be guided by the creative Spirit, but you should also exercise determination in accomplishing your objective. Awaken initiative, which is the creative faculty within you -- a spark from the divine Creator. You must do something which will show that God's creative principle is active within you. With unflinching steadiness go forward on your path, knowing that the Infinite Power sustains you.
I chose this card because of the many things I want to accomplish this day, this week, this month, this year. My JenAdamsProject blog will describe to you in detail these personal goals I've set out for this year. And I realized that the more tasks and projects I have/need/want to do, the longer and deeper I should meditate. I do that now... since the first week of this year, I started meditating some more. It amazes me how being in touch with myself through meditation can give me so much more energy and determination. Reaching out to the divine inside of me aides me in taking the initiative to start the things I need to finish. It helps me banish laziness, complacency and the so-called "Manyana habit" among Filipinos. Meditation greatly helps me focus all my energy... the creative stuff that is working inside of me, to produce results while at the same time nurturing my spirit. Today alone, I was able to accomplish many things on my list to think that I've only been awake for 6 hours. On any ordinary day like before, this wouldn't have been possible. God is great! By doing something that shows God's creative principle actively working within me, I become more efficient in accomplishing my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails